Yoda is a well know Kodi addon. In this post, we will show you how to install Yoda to Kodi 17-19
In this post, we will show you how to Install Yoda addon to Kodi 17,18 and 19
Yoda for Kodi, is a popular addon, and is a fork of Exodus. The difference being, Yoda is continuously updated to include all the latest providers. It allows users to watch Movies and Shows from the latest and best sources for Kodi.
NOTE: Yoda uses Torrents. Torrents involve seeding and leaching, which will have traceability of your IP address used when others download the seeds. As this activity is illegal, we DO NOT advise using this addon WITHOUT a VPN. Ensure you are protected when streaming by purchasing a reliable VPN.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. StreamDroid does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by StreamDroid and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Install Yoda addon to Kodi (May 2019)
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://2supremacy.uk/repo/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type supremacy or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at the top left side of the page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Click supremacy or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click repository.supremacy.zip
- Wait for supremacy Add-On installed message to appear
- Click Install From Repository
- Click supremacy
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Click Yoda
- Click Install
- Wait for the Yoda add-on installed message to appear
- Add-On installation is now complete!
HOW TO INSTALL YODA ADDON TO KODI 18
1. Open Kodi
2. Click the settings icon
3. Click System
4. Scroll down to hover over add-ons and turn on Unknown Sources
5. Click Yes
6. Click back on your remote to access File Manager
Get all of the best add-ons with one click! Click Here To Get Your Free Kodi Supercharge GuideDownloaded over 500,000 times!
Yoda Kodi Add-On Details & Description
As a fork of Exodus, Yoda features the same interface and Categories as its older brother but with updated content. These Categories are: Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Documentaries, Networks, Boxsets, Tools, and Search.
Yoda works best with a real-debrid account integrated within the add-on. However, it will still bring quality links for those without this service.