Ivacy VPN are well known for their service in the Streaming Scene and have appeared many times on PC World, Tech Crunch, Tech Radar and more BIG Tech websites!
Ivacy VPN are considered one of the cheapest VPN’s for Streaming or to use with Kodi, and they just got cheaper! Ivacy works great as a VPN for P2P and Torrenting, and will work well on Android TV and Firestick to offer security when streaming online.
It is super important to protect your IP address from being logged on streaming apps, sites and torrent files. Ivacy VPN will ‘spoof’ your IP address to make it nearly impossible for your ISP to track your activity.
You may also like : How to fix Showbox after update (Lime Player fix)
Ivacy VPN and StreamDroid special offer!
The good news is, StreamDroid has teamed up with Ivacy VPN to offer a MASSIVE 87% off their VPN subscription for a whole 5 years, which works out at just $1.33 per month! And just in case you are not happy with the service, you will also get a 30 day money back guarantee – it doesn’t get fairer than that!
DONT MISS THIS AMAZING VPN DEAL
You can take advantage of this awesome VPN deal by using the link below. The offer will last for 5 years, or you can take the monthly option to try before you buy!
Ivacy VPN Features
Ivacy offers up to 256-Bit Encryption to users which makes penetrating the security next to impossible. So revel in security protocols that encrypt your Internet traffic keeping cybercriminals at bay.
Public Wi-Fi Secuirty
Not only hackers can induce malware codes without you knowing but can even control your devices remotely or shut them down completely. Exercise care and turn on Ivacy VPN before connecting to seemingly “Free” Public Wi-Fi.
No Logs Policy
Your Data is sold to third parties which makes them aware of your online habits. In order to safeguard your privacy online, invest in Ivacy that has a clear No Logs policy.
Buffer-free streaming is pure bliss. But, what if we tell you that your ISP throttles your Speed? Due to Speed Throttling, the lags occur. Subscribe to Ivacy and say bye-bye to stuttering when streaming on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, ESPN, HBO, and you name it!
Smart Purpose Selection
Purpose Selection helps you identify the purpose for connecting to a VPN: Secure Download, Streaming, and Unblocking. Ivacy has got you covered on all ends.
Defeat ISP Throttling
ISP Throttling is a curse and in order to circumvent it, only the Fastest VPN should be relied upon. Ivacy masks your IP address, thus, defeating ISP Throttling in process.
Certain websites and streaming channels are geo-restricted preventing users from accessing desired content. Ivacy helps bypass limitations with ease.
Internet Kill Switch
Internet Kill Switch features immediately halts the Internet, once it detects that your connection has dropped. It ensures that you stay private at all times.
Dedicated IP lets you Whitelist IP addresses. It is done to prevent unauthorized access to your company accounts or just online accounts, in general – adds extra security.
Ivacy VPN pioneered Split Tunneling. It lets you access both local and foreign content at the same time. Access content over VPN while through your local LAN.
GET A MASSIVE 87% OFF A VPN
Stop your ISP spying on you and prevent any unwanted letters or visits by staying secure when streaming online. Some apps, sites and Torrents will keep track of you IP address. Use Ivacy VPN to hide your IP Address with up to 87% OFF making it the cheapest VPN around! Get the discount and get secure by using this link.
Advanced Security Features from Ivacy
Get ready to experience Internet Privacy and Security unlike anything before. Following are some of the advanced features that are being offered by Ivacy.
IPv6 Leak Protection
Ivacy VPN offers IPv6 Leak Protection because IPv6 can leak your online IP and let third parties to keep track of your activities. Hence why VPN protection is critical.
DNS leak can occur if the request (IP address associated with that URL) passes through your ISP’s DNS instead of VPN tunnel. Ivacy encrypts that channel.
Protocols such as TCP, UDP, L2TP, and IKEV are offered. Choose from any of these protocols to craft an impenetrable military grade encryption layer to your network. connection
DDoS attacks are malicious in nature that can disrupt your Internet Traffic as well as can overwhelm your traffic so much that the infrastructure cracks. Ivacy prevents DDoS.
5 Multi Logins
Through Ivacy subscription, you can access protection on five devices at the same time. No need for logging in and out each time.
With its state-of-the-art real-time threat detection technology, Ivacy scans and remove suspicious malware or viruses in the data being downloaded, keeping you safe at all times.
Ivacy Supports all Major Platforms
With a network of over 1000 servers in 100+ locations, Ivacy VPN safeguards your privacy and security across all platforms. Ivacy masks your original IP and assigns you a new one
Why do you need a VPN?
Using a VPN is not a luxury anymore
Internet has a unique way to identify the users. When you surf internet, it recognizes you through a unique address called an IP address. Your ISP provides you that particular address. Millions of users surf internet daily to shop, read, download, upload files, entertain and educate themselves.
With the ever increasing traffic on a number of websites available for said purposes, internet has become vulnerable to security threats, cyber crimes, hack attacks, information misuse, copyright infringement, surveillance, more often than not. Sometimes, even your own trusted Internet Service Provider (ISP) keeps a vigilant check on you. In the wake of increasing traffic and such threats, users like us are bound to suffer.
Your IP is your identity over the internet. The attackers are after your sacred IP. In order to counter these threats, you need to make your IP address secure. To make secure, you must hide IP address under the cover
Why You Should Hide Your IP Address
Your identity is at risk. Get yourself secured by knowing what is VPN and how it works
There are plenty of reasons why you will want to hide your IP address, out of which preventing third parties from monitoring your activities is a primary one. Once you are anonymous, the world will be at your fingertips. You can download, stream and torrent as much as you want, without having to worry about getting caught in the process.
On the other hand, with the increasingly negative stance regarding users’ privacy online, internet users need to take matters into their own hands. Privacy is the right of every internet user, and there is no reason why you should let anyone take that away from you, which is why masking your original IP address will do wonders for you, thus ensuring you enjoy your privacy without being compromised.
Lastly, your IP serves as a way to identify you on the internet. Cybercriminals can use this to compromise your system, or worse, steal your personal and confidential information. Fortunately, this can be prevented by masking your IP address.
Which VPN should I use for Streaming (Updated May 2019)?
There are MANY VPN’s that are available. There are pro’s and Cons for EACH VPN Service.
We have used and reviewed many, so here is a list of the VPN’s we recommend using in 2019. These VPN’s are perfect for Firestick and Android TV box.
BEST VPN’s FOR STREAMING 2019
1. We do not keep any logs nor timestamps that could allow our customers to be identified.
2. Tefincom S.A., operated under the jurisdiction of Panama.
3. We are only able to see the server load, which helps us optimize our service and provide the best possible Internet speed to our users. We also have developed and implemented an automated tool that limits the maximum number of concurrent connections to six. Apart from that, we do not use any other tools.
4. NordVPN uses third-party data processors for emailing services and to collect basic website and app analytics. We use Iterable for correspondence, Zendesk to provide customer support, Google Analytics to monitor website and app data, as well as Crashlytics, Firebase Analytics and Appsflyer to monitor application data.
All third-party services we use are bound by a contract with us to never use the information of our users for their own purposes and not to disclose the information to any third parties unrelated to the service.
5. We operate under Panama’s jurisdiction, where DMCA and similar orders have no legal bearing. Therefore, they do not apply to us.
6. If the order or subpoena is issued by a Panamanian court, we would have to provide the information if we had any. However, our zero-log policy means that we do not store any information about our users’ online activity – only their email address and basic payment info. So far, we haven’t had any such cases.
7. We do not restrict any BitTorrent or other file-sharing applications on most of our servers. We have optimized a number of our servers specifically for file-sharing. At the moment, we do not offer port forwarding and block outgoing ports SMTP25 and NetBIOS.
8. Our customers are able to pay via all major credit cards, regionally localized payment solutions (e.g. AliPay, Yandex, etc.) and cryptocurrencies. Our payment processing partners collect basic billing information for payment processing and refund requests, but it cannot be related to any Internet activity of a particular customer. Bitcoin is the most anonymous option, as it does not link the payment details to the user identity or other personal information.
9. For OpenVPN connection, we use the AES 256 GCM algorithm. For IKEv2/IPSec, the ciphers used to generate Phase1 keys are AES-256-GCM for encryption, coupled with SHA2-384 to ensure integrity, combined with PFS (Perfect Forward Secrecy) using 3072-bit Diffie Hellmann keys.
10. Yes, we provide both an automatic kill switch and a feature for DNS leak protection. Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6 functionality is not yet supported with our service; however, all NordVPN apps offer an integrated IPv6 Leak Protection.
11. We use a hybrid model, whereby we own some of our servers ourselves but also partner with premium data centers with strong security practices.
Due to our special server configuration, no one is able to collect or retain any data, ensuring compliance with our no-logs policy. We also have specific requirements for network providers to ensure the highest service quality for our customers. We do have our own DNS servers, and all DNS requests go through those. Also, our customers can use any DNS server they like.
12. All of our servers are physically located in the stated countries. We do not offer virtual locations. At the moment, NordVPN provides more than 5,000 servers in 61 countries, and the full location list can be found here.
1. No, ExpressVPN doesn’t keep any connection or activity logs, including never logging browsing history, data contents, DNS requests, timestamps, source IPs, outgoing IPs, or destination IPs. This ensures that we cannot ascertain whether a given user was connected to the VPN at a certain time, assumed a particular outgoing IP address, or generated any specific network activity.
2. Express VPN International Ltd. is a BVI (British Virgin Islands) company.
3. We do not monitor or log any user activity on our network. We reserve the right to block specific abusive traffic to protect the server network and other ExpressVPN customers.
With regards to limits on the number of devices simultaneously connected, no timestamps or IP addresses are ever logged; our systems are merely able to identify how many active sessions a given license has at a given moment in time and use that counter to decide whether a license is allowed to create one additional session. This counter is temporary and is not tracked over time.
4. We use Zendesk for support tickets and SnapEngage for live chat support; we have assessed the security profiles of both and consider them to be secure platforms. We use Google Analytics and cookies to collect marketing metrics for our website and several externals tools for collecting crash reports (only if a user opts into sharing these reports).
5. As we do not keep any data or logs that could link specific activity to a given user, ExpressVPN does not identify or report users as a result of DMCA notices.
6. Legally our company is only bound to respect subpoenas and court orders when they originate from the British Virgin Islands government or in conjunction with BVI authorities via a mutual legal assistance treaty.
As a general rule, we reply to law enforcement inquiries by informing the investigator that we do not possess any data that could link activity or IP addresses to a specific user. Regarding a demand that we log activity going forward: were anyone ever to make such a request, we would refuse to re-engineer our systems in a way that infringes on the privacy protections that our customers trust us to uphold.
7. ExpressVPN allows all traffic, including BitTorrent and other file-sharing traffic (without rerouting), from all of our VPN servers. At the moment, we do not support port forwarding.
8. ExpressVPN accepts all major credit cards, PayPal, and a large number of local payment options. We also accept Bitcoin, which we recommend for those who seek maximum privacy in relation to their form of payment. As we do not log user activity, IP addresses, or timestamps, there is no way for ExpressVPN or any external party to link payment details entered on our website with a user’s VPN activities.
9. ExpressVPN apps generally default to our recommended protocol for security and performance: OpenVPN UDP. Our apps use a 4096-bit CA, AES-256-CBC encryption, TLSv1.2, and SHA512 signatures to authenticate our servers.
10. Yes, ExpressVPN protects users from data leaks in a number of ways; our leak protection and open-source leak testing tool suite are detailed on our Privacy Research Lab page.
Our “Network Lock” feature, which is turned on by default, prevents all types of traffic including IPv4, IPv6, and DNS from leaking outside of the VPN, such as when your internet connection drops or in various additional scenarios where other VPNs might leak.
We do not yet support IPv6 routing through the VPN tunnel, although we are considering adding this in the future in a subset of our server locations.
11. Our VPN servers are hosted in trusted data centers with strong security practices, where the data center employees do not have server credentials.
In the past year, we have developed technology to let our servers run in RAM only, booted from a read-only disk. That means we can apply server patches quickly and with certainty and prevent any possible intruder from persisting on our servers.
We do not keep activity logs or connection logs, and because our VPN servers cannot write to hard drives, they are unable to log sensitive data even by accident. We run our own logless DNS on every server, meaning no personally identifiable data is ever stored. We do not use third-party DNS.
12) ExpressVPN has over 3,000 servers covering 94 countries. For countries where it is difficult to find servers that meet ExpressVPN’s rigorous standards for server security, reliability, and speed, we use virtual locations to still make it possible for users to assume IP addresses registered to such countries.
These locations represent less than 3% of ExpressVPN’s server count, and the specific countries are published on our website here.
IPVanish is the only true Top Tier VPN service in the world. This means we deliver the best VPN speeds, the most secure connections and the most competitive pricing anywhere. Our VPN network spans 40,000+ IPs on 1,300+ servers in 75+ locations, giving you the ability to surf anonymously and access the unrestricted Internet every corner of the globe.
You need it to:
Access websites and media without restrictions
Stop ISPs from interfering with your connection
Prevent getting hacked while on public Wi-Fi
Keep your online presence and information private
IPVanish provides a secure environment for everyday web use. Once you establish a VPN connection all of your online data (emails, instant messages, data transfers, online banking) pass through our encrypted tunnel
STOP GEO-TARGETING IN ITS TRACKS
When you’re connected to IPVanish, your IP address and location disappear and are replaced with an IPVanish IP address. You can prevent online marketers, search engines and websites from analyzing and using your IP address or location.
VOIP WITH IPVANISH
VOIP providers and other long distance communication companies often base their business on charging higher fees for international calls. With IPVanish you can choose your country of origin and keep those bills lower.
GET A MASSIVE 87% OFF A VPN
Stop your ISP spying on you and prevent any unwanted letters or visits by staying secure when streaming online. Some apps, sites and Torrents will keep track of you IP address.
Use Ivacy VPN to hide your IP Address with up to 87% OFF making it the cheapest VPN around! Get the discount and get secure by using this link.
With IPVanish, regional restrictions are a thing of the past. Expand your World Wide Web in minutes by accessing media and interactive websites from anywhere on the planet, on any device, period.
Use IPVanish mobile apps to prevent your personal data (mobile banking, emails, social media, etc.) from being stolen by hackers. Our VPN apps keep your data safe.
STAY SECURE ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE
When you’re using IPVanish, you’ll have confidence that your online security is in the right hands. Whether you’re at home or on the go, our VPN encrypts all of your traffic, ensuring your complete privacy and security.
USE PUBLIC WI-FI
Stay safe and protected while using public Wi-Fi with the encryption that IPVanish provides. Our VPN ensures that all your traffic remains private and secure no matter what kind of network you’re using.
PROTECT YOUR ONLINE FREEDOM
International censorship and corporate firewalls can prevent you from accessing many of the sites you frequent at home, such as Facebook and Twitter. Keep your online freedom by using IPVanish VPN.
PREVENT DEEP PACKET INSPECTION
ISPs often employ Deep Packet Inspection to snoop on your Internet traffic and limit your Internet speed, including upload and download speeds, based on your Internet usage. IPVanish prevents Deep Packet Inspection and helps you maintain your privacy.
If you stream online, please ensure your IP address is hidden to prevent ISP or authorities from tracking your activity.
We are seeing an increasing number of users, streamers and developers being contacted by their ISP and FACT, in some cases. There are many FREE VPN’s available online, although we don’t recommend using them, as your IP address may be used as an end point, and your data including IP, location and activity could be tracked and logged.
We recommend EXPRESS VPN. They offer very reliable speeds, do not log your data or activity, and works the best for streaming (including Netflix). Visit EXPRESS VPN for the latest deal and stream with confidence!